Re: [TLS] TLS 1.3 - method to request uncached shared secrets

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 18 July 2015 04:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=ywhVbPjs7Ji6zvUteDJg3Mw+aRo1u3rzgnnsLDwuXNo=; b=UdUPDkjgUrtmTxpxPGKwfsrypeTr2JoHcOKZXV76zUjOepUOtyp8viYwPA/BwDZMPv kAXO6yvTGW4JTjlsiin7EzZRdNBgEBZkX/ccQWjY7I4Fm9aKl+LN+hN6JSZ+LN9dsUXt 53+VB8yKKsgh+Scx0nm5+8DQvrKlq6T3GeXRdp1L680hsrri7umAeu+IqR4mUGmMJBtv zOVOBoKZKFedMu9C8PFgOXWa0LwiFZR1mJlLks+xEZQMzeCEqqYfWoedJV3ZLv1POdN4 RGHhZLYXwibDZBEZ/ElXgGzSx1YpiZOrBmW3kwZ6e4T+FPtOE+Enrslk7N/u+8ICRocW Re2g==