[TLS] Fwd: Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu> Wed, 16 December 2020 22:38 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:38:42 -0800
From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@mit.edu>
To: tls@ietf.org
Cc: emu@ietf.org
Subject: [TLS] Fwd: Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi TLS WG,

I'm forwarding my ballot comments on the (now-deferred) EAP with TLS 1.3
draft here, since they relate to some rather core TLS protocol concepts,
and I'd like to get some broader feedback with the extra time given by
deferring the ballot.

Please ensure that comments reach the EMU WG list (cc'd).

Thanks,

Ben