Re: [TLS] An SCSV to stop TLS fallback.

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 07 December 2013 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5DOCTKjy0UaZyZ6JCHEImUNoVuX1wqe9yaEhGa6WHQk=; b=MiUaocnzS0dotNgtGBkXc3wf9lKvbcd4yzHjl9Mp8fRwc3YoQchixDTuUw+ezoD4TX K2uIEM1+odq7WWhO/CvhEh1vo2EKM9ULL3EvB3cFavwdHubwVEVY08MhfWHrgaF35xg4 RWMTxjXvnx0sl0xMC8BooLkUn8NMPlCzQ+7Wd3Uw0/WNy0oG1Ri/JL8cW9b9XfZQPFrh 19j2p/tI+Qht2eCLkGV3n/7iy25iJ1HvYMP5UleiMJAMwqH6NoftKygO1rkKg4KOx0rw hVRrG2HTY4n/n8D9gOKhx/7lhKQyD0uin+/i7TdwYzE6K3TvB/1GZY7gBGdXIIxWbpAx TkUQ==