Re: [TLS] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-tls-pwd

Mohamad Badra <mbadra@gmail.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=tsFmAh+CCvHGzw4jYNnkcZh/K+FHTxDuZOLs9kdYx4g=; b=xwE5vuZQmL2oPwUBusIPAxkWJ4yssie0IBzRgd0HJG1njWQFmaTr7KlYrN6Z5eQ7Aq 15r6fpGIN1QmiaBzq5/TfBUlx1Yem+0OBJGhTbdPxxtIIK3EIObqjLXWL5x+i6pCsX9V PTd470kYiIhOFnYFqrf62mi4jAl2vB+JIk2tZTIIxU6iwq6l59D2E1ddHt/4lBxsUWyl DWXkaCG0fdAOaRnICreF2Q4tyt4GPqQD1pFZJv/A3rOow2Sts1882OiJVFQ93XAKrL8C JNH4T24qFvZXLMiLs4/Ic/5dHMCwxZu5aFMRd+KYnctB55W6RGFROXIOWa5dESfciaq+ FUjg==
References: <3065D910-832C-47B6-9E0B-2F8DCD2657D2@cisco.com> <529C990D.3020608@gmail.com> <CACsn0cmtP_dF7N2op4DZUwR8t-fW30GmtdqQoteZ+9Y0oH3dUg@mail.gmail.com> <a4b1729af4966e99df1582943f02a0a8.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CACsn0cksrU2GErd6FkZPkXKXK4pSJhTbBoJ-0C-14jsM=UY2iQ@mail.gmail.com> <14e67efee74d2ec6d535f6750ed829db.squirrel@www.trepanning.net> <CACsn0c=PnB2CA8rpNtcOp6RRLNWHEPN-aN+AdWSF7FJM2wZOog@mail.gmail.com>