Re: [TLS] [Network-tokens] Network Tokens I-D and TLS / ESNI

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Thu, 30 July 2020 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p/5uNZPDNrfmuOEcjA/FaWVukh+FuVLxUgidm01JW3I=; b=WIqgO+0TOC0QKS6AuUV9XUcRhf7+qiyvS/VLuKWc/EgsQRkpdsDF+rRXqUqPX5FNe9 oov/Fwsw+a2s/GuvomJa0SUPEA9wMmm3vmJoNbjzmjazT0DRHy06m358dON6dxs0wMOT gD1tNmN9rYGRffO7TdkgjDaTLbOhYH/b3lBYGn7yVlDEKnJFOlOp+WCglSvwKxDu68Yi RkS2zeUhkmCsWoHOHYv/w7ynZeju4oaTHg2aWHnrM+kqNfsZAiCeQ6RSMOwppsybwk6M k04X59zwnS8fOWsl2wiziHnyOp+qjmF9pR5pf6PpoTJ+NIGbSg4kzBoDzAlfXPLX+a2M VenQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p/5uNZPDNrfmuOEcjA/FaWVukh+FuVLxUgidm01JW3I=; b=VKiqjdqySKAGFN3GxxAdiMXoCOQazzYsZ0ayYabV6eioW2HDQBd0CGHwgmQPfxUvqA qC3voBOG9lrHfk4vCPr43IkhOFa2mnHG2/2ROK2foAQV5CQAOd/XGOmJKf/FeQE/oT0g JA6spIL87WrExj/spPxl1JsahAvVZNz/XHHLfoETaZ2MfvG0O5pLNM00lDmLeuwrEZoA Xdv7gVO++Q1DAbgMX9qbeqHchdC1ABg6uzEyqbQxI8Miv9n4kZmiCzGJacb3twUPgWqy abkXd0+ukoXeLe2pyxlY+zfTgXfJIEC+JteHFcxdNshsXxEnam0mIdL7uxNHTAIk2i0k is/w==
References: <kbsy4785.3cb5b3af-12b1-4d09-9944-6e4e487b103d@we.are.superhuman.com> <CAKC-DJjRBZujxoLNtNCTe40Gwta9KbdCORVzJ1V54UTGpYP8xQ@mail.gmail.com> <87e6e635-d1ec-9f36-41c3-339774f510ca@nomountain.net> <38d4885d-71f0-e69c-e78c-608482036956@huitema.net> <kbwgjics.3e327ce5-1d5c-4ba4-9d8e-ae9cb79f3003@we.are.superhuman.com> <8a6e6520-9f7b-586b-42b4-3b1cab387ccb@huitema.net> <CAHbrMsDfS+oBcJjTQ77r9uAUDESFZ_QhQOz2f=GGsoJVdpcB9A@mail.gmail.com> <kd7z5bh8.4b00046a-77e4-4d6d-b6e6-60fbbd78dfe7@we.are.superhuman.com> <CACsn0ckLi4Y8U5wy2StttZjkh92+HqM0FBsyPjXK5LtWHkoPtA@mail.gmail.com>