Re: [TLS] Industry Concerns about TLS 1.3

"Ackermann, Michael" <MAckermann@bcbsm.com> Sat, 24 September 2016 19:22 UTC

From: "Ackermann, Michael" <MAckermann@bcbsm.com>
To: Pawel Jakub Dawidek <p.dawidek@wheelsystems.com>, "tls@ietf.org" <tls@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 19:22:46 +0000
References: <DM5PR11MB1419B782D2BEF0E0A35E420DF4C90@DM5PR11MB1419.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CO1PR07MB283F2C414B6478E993675DEC3C90@CO1PR07MB283.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <394611bf-208f-03d3-620c-79aaf169645b@cs.tcd.ie> <4FC37E442D05A748896589E468752CAA0DBC66AE@PWN401EA120.ent.corp.bcbsm.com> <CAH8yC8kgYzYXwJ01NkK7WYxD-diponWEQOd+MNHssm+bLHE54w@mail.gmail.com> <4FC37E442D05A748896589E468752CAA0DBC699B@PWN401EA120.ent.corp.bcbsm.com> <CACsn0c=5vjzQmr=ah6sH1JzTj3peaKad7aCPertcqD4B2DLKiA@mail.gmail.com> <4FC37E442D05A748896589E468752CAA0DBC6CAC@PWN401EA120.ent.corp.bcbsm.com> <fd4ad423-3614-5330-b687-1b5848e839f0@wheelsystems.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.64.10.35]