Re: [TLS] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-04

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 22 January 2021 03:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Qt3HwdKAlMNDc31LtfVQg8qYv7g2/FxlnlaSkYWM/ps=; b=QDV01inWaziQCyBa5L/L3lWsnIObgj3WYPBX5nRMTxHsRBqnOHPAjpzdKzK62Gs22R W+92tY/1NhxxFDrqqO0GhfQecPxNIJW2u1HrzkccXzIWcOsCM6TdbuILY7VVpE+V9T2L BfobIg0KsMeoWt1SQlsOIi8uvBZIbu/x5j/KZrnBo0CskXtCE9vSgo6JHAo8/Mjep1pl 4uW2xXWt9gFo2xTxXoJnxFB/iQ81ckflT5Msn7NIlg0OD9yQq6tYTDAiSMZk20/4Hdr+ QAKKgaViejP1Hqxxo4gaum3e/M5VBz2GAOYfsyAZhqYv6rqt+HJJ03uoJXkXEmPbK8rU +NxA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Qt3HwdKAlMNDc31LtfVQg8qYv7g2/FxlnlaSkYWM/ps=; b=qYBCNMOEqD8oGQyx4wS1vM2aNouH6Qs1PgyAfpbpQeZA5EwhGrHrQN7MxivqQI/Ihk JZXnOBxiPaJ+k1RebvRh5Z1l2dJHOPHvYp1oZj5++wTWTutCzKqo7nqzEO/ngUEHXrf7 8tcXmtOuuXj19NzESbCzE7FHCx1lz/JzRXpe4WZk1nTsVjrHBzgY6zV6OCw3f4v1nL8B NDuChjXrfTJSbjxs8lQV5YUz52IWBZup3M6gtBDVk14g2kZ69yxsOTFsgzSXs+BYF505 xaGe+l0n3iHmAtB5X6zupY3lwS4WrjSxY7HD+5JKnXLYbHVpddrTr4YzMQMN/tGVyLun zBiA==