Re: [TLS] Confirming Consensus on supporting only AEAD ciphers

Michael StJohns <msj@nthpermutation.com> Tue, 06 May 2014 16:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=mJK9fazX8uyZUq4Gh/bPdoRJpU36WmY3GaWoF0FEiNc=; b=HdqjRk+98gplv/QQTGa2IM9om1+tmUtbBTtakpXuTibjsPoAZnlB2zNCXZHX2QcjiZ cJaFWh1qJMrF184TbeTH1LA798+7nle2d9DlfkQSd6EMkoCgUIrD0lQz3b3tdwO7a1Zy s/XN/+ffGl7Ai28W6AtjEXAGKCaZn1/UJAFSoq6ezlz7n8jVMkebge6+WzweucZBaxLW 0M3d4A2DjZpOP8a1furVdliRLoU7p0Iq8Z9Ink+5+J406WjbaTQGEHsE5AHSI7kKFmti cYgDbhyHZsw+bcool5KtaOs3jTLH1FLjg0TyNjSINBs1dN8Is4IwOW0qbb1J7c1UHIQV P1Bw==