Re: [TLS] Registry for ALPN

Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com> Mon, 26 August 2013 20:16 UTC

From: Yoav Nir <ynir@checkpoint.com>
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:15:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.31.20.149]
x-kse-antivirus-interceptor-info: protection disabled
x-cpdlp: 1160a2977f241ea6add4c3da0fef295ab6a54c84e0
Cc: "tls@ietf.org" <tls@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TLS] Registry for ALPN

Hi Martin

Any reason for "expert review" rather than "first come first serve"?

What meaningful input can a designated expert have on someone asking for a string for their proprietary protocol?

Yoav