Re: [TLS] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-tls-md5-sha1-deprecate-04

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 27 October 2020 14:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vH93XRL4QURzTR/u4hUe2nQ+e77jN7Uy/by1vkPLOlM=; b=EB5cRzyCHr48+PiN64HgRjlYK0uEOKAu/SriYA7xBEP+J7vSwkvIIeBaF+5QHYfKPM 4KYTG6oyvJBqU4ild8oCzhFLEp15ueCPt+FcLeB4RBvWCSKlxjrRpIU+JZdo1OCxhnDS unWRZ5CenJoAeVUS+hTfwyX3u0lR6el5o7Xhw7jiFteywWUhU4miHLGuW/8hOCQPr15B zwZVCq/jxRkqKtqSreWEI5RNrSij9uG6MrAriK4BIho1h+qqkwlWt5+DMjpR3fXk/Wfe Nh9Lha6D1O6+vB0EhTmAbhpu63/nLNb3QgmniHkwFUsc0UJY7/uVgGw9fRdV1Fwy8E32 m+nA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vH93XRL4QURzTR/u4hUe2nQ+e77jN7Uy/by1vkPLOlM=; b=VvMG4+DDRuDk+J/VgtJGBQJF3pWuf5SttD7+YVQjfhE6ogOEC+dW9zaFJLZwJOH32b 4cVPFTdUtRON5nQQlpnc88WMisb82AwtZ4iiOTWUIRRn7hUtq+Sa1YkictgmaGjGCI1l 4RlRmIi/YgthM5djgECN7uZ+Oc0o79owxO8U33CVdoi8Adyf1ya1YPGz2ZyzYQhIHmEd oIVadEkskQI5We3dgEXej5aBf/GX1KQbtmQO3bx1WhEaaaNZebm3fF9ut7c2QDQDO2kp /re0bKCYqRn1HfSf7Ls89pJHMBSX4F/Ftd1r8gBtzHkrxPPLX7Dftx55saWvxL699Jxj v9Jg==