Re: [TLS] [pkix] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Matt McCutchen <matt@mattmccutchen.net> Fri, 01 October 2010 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=mattmccutchen.net; h= subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date :message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; s= mattmccutchen.net; bh=u2HyGA1rvJ9KQf5QThA96tu+6xo=; b=HPeUWyXVNt qyPv6HB8eoVhg2W+l5Kg8oxM/pn7WCAeWotpjMSZqNgc8XLBtFjiU1WA7lJf8i/t w2ns9mBlwFma7xLh0gjdsc2/WEitijDcMr2hN+8NSpv1eZ+1/L2s4+JlIvrrzqx4 hMfnZxPJUTGk+hxhtqhPqqITcb28MyX0k=