Re: [TLS] [pkix] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qeACtmJpx0u9kcCTLV3iZjdvxy0T8R7wFirbWu1+KL8=; b=NruY3oASaX3h8schAzzn0BWcCQlZfMN7RJdXWxxEiJlRKKI2RIW03MQkfJKcVFEAvZ eyqNBxkgAAx2HYPsRquKrNQr5qQocVoVff+u0cR1pSM0nDav8dmWkIlvVH72tQLSGT5P tR0bB3s8p0jHDyjwoloafLtbzcSRaaUEG0IvI=