Re: [TLS] Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-extractor (Keying Material Exportersfor Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

"Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com> Wed, 22 July 2009 22:39 UTC

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:31:01 -0700
From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <jsalowey@cisco.com>
To: Dean Anderson <dean@av8.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5938; t=1248301862; x=1249165862; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jsalowey@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Joseph=20Salowey=20(jsalowey)=22=20<jsalowey@ci sco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[TLS]=20Last=20Call=3A=20draft-ietf-tls -extractor=20(Keying=20Material=20Exportersfor=20Transport=2 0Layer=20Security=20(TLS))=20to=20Proposed=20Standard |Sender:=20; bh=owtRFOrU30l7NRlCpt41DxDFoSMGXZ86TAiERWhFODg=; b=m8E1lBHw0eDU5uBfvzBJ4SG+WoG5COI/56bH26Rl3AQ+q/eT6zOC3JSmLk 31SLkA8Kl6Zqxr7s68LgVa/weWeIgSfffjkKZTuq2hxuS8gplgW+sPEAjm4r h7lZJ2kUnu;