Re: [TLS] TLS Proxy Server Extension

David McGrew <mcgrew@cisco.com> Fri, 29 July 2011 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mcgrew@cisco.com; l=2638; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1311967969; x=1313177569; h=cc:message-id:from:to:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:date: references; bh=kMf6SjgWcYZQQ/45g/bvaqbjaC5+ENHsUm9rFnhKnzY=; b=N2YRF9J9P+z/KGLL+UN/5m/8/ilfPgemIFvUqpUS3iE2po7yWxvig2TY Gb8DgTnNYcRFisRVl1ZYTYwbn/E0QOfswwaKb3+aYeJP6aOCxABXUIUi8 f2f5Cf7fR5bm1+cEWKyOYCCYVwyiLxf3rtpsRpZmCYbNJ5tvqUIHsJ1M6 w=;