Re: [TLS] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Ondřej Surý <ondrej.sury@nic.cz> Mon, 04 October 2010 16:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:29:35 +0200
From: Ondřej Surý <ondrej.sury@nic.cz>
To: Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com>
Cc: pkix@ietf.org, dnsop@ietf.org, tls@ietf.org, saag@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TLS] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Phillip,

you present your views by cross-posting several other IETF mailing list
without posting this to keyassure@ietf.org.  This doesn't give potential
readers full picture about what's happening in the keyassure and what is
the general consensus in the list.

So please all - if you want to respond to Phillip's message, first go to
keyassure mailing list archive[1], then join the the list[2] and comment
there.  I don't think we want to fill our inboxes with this discussion
(which should really happen in keyassure) in several copies.

While we value input from other working groups it is already hard to
follow the discussion in one mailing list and when it splits to many, it
will be just a mess.

Ondrej

1. http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/keyassure/

--
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department
  CZ.NIC, z.s.p.o.    --    Laboratoře CZ.NIC
  Americka 23, 120 00 Praha 2, Czech Republic
  mailto:ondrej.sury@nic.cz    http://nic.cz/
  tel:+420.222745110       fax:+420.222745112