[TLS] Fwd: Nomcom 2015: Third and FINAL call for nominations

Sean Turner <sean@sn3rd.com> Thu, 24 September 2015 15:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sn3rd.com; s=google; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:references :to:message-id:mime-version; bh=UVvG2KomI4MKCPiINvPOBkUXoZZ0mMUzv20uIuLcO5Y=; b=Mxd6adxUcscAtxuSfBPKM0+aL2NwN8AXA1m+dB+flNfNTCArj3kaNku+bBjM13k9T3 d0NPp8a6Lhhw19BhvftDytgUDL+9tio+ED59zu/6FSgLNk10uf1U1W1vYzLMLTSiwaXl BDDuuelGY3we/SzhI2CmdOZd8LtyWYoJ4NPU0=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :subject:date:references:to:message-id:mime-version; bh=UVvG2KomI4MKCPiINvPOBkUXoZZ0mMUzv20uIuLcO5Y=; b=HoITzxfYtwC4TAeDS4FbKcgzUzVm2Ckmk5VECH33NYBACFC1qnox6UQObA1RaoTLLJ hO/7xAmm0ElZq1M8vvNPZcBCi+wIbHvID+gODcMtPRReZkrn0hbbcH8AOjXrf3Zqr0Wq 7tWwnURH+OfzqZgyYaKem+DX92Aif07AAOinfnPT5G7MPC1STYMUwZ6QvmBBMSF3G6sl D7LBdC0mgQRLgPjZ+mkXAxc8U031xqCyAMJLj0+NTYPWt+Hy0VWOCqZpMWIuBaES+4cS zYxDMlR459pifARe2nnWXfncrEBqZOvYOcE26DZJQu4rpFQjdKo0Hmnp/0IJmVMzXE+3 X4Ow==