Re: [TLS] OPTLS: Signature-less TLS 1.3

Hugo Krawczyk <hugo@ee.technion.ac.il> Tue, 24 March 2015 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=XivLCES712tUiO3tQb7vJTE/Lmeyl3aR33LCZkUE0KU=; b=YhoFXO24I2Af6mtiWcT/eJB7+mqtuMtvjTdGlP1YYBmcVSf+0lDH8km5mNTunswliw LZP25Lk8uG+eMYnzvEuAk2XjD0107gIg/1cLuEpW/LFA8NoQ7SmydDIzWUSTkFGBnvEx Dq46qE437VFXR29nChgyEIXs13faoc7th2atWyMza1hTH3jfvhPnJQLXKrSBrjXOI2A4 MybhnUUP0MZlDVP2eFE4vJYJ7dE7T64V1g3EZEm270yX9/QOcirOk+xUfT3TsAFR61Zs +lDA+phCchCBhVvCPaHqTLszfWzYyb+quEV9WX3bnMekZ/wUZVk64H5SVc4TXzkUSeLj B1wA==