Re: [TLS] About encrypting SNI

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Mon, 14 April 2014 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4rpLB5JwMVhmUB7c21dvcDgJbfFuuPVI99aQpyPD/wU=; b=vZauduA9NllD9kMFSXTn36Ls1/qnYrBOy+m+zOESYcn5bfSI6kvU1tj/ZAKGHy0RcU uikeu5fqNc8UI71cfgkeIPv0JyFi0F2Sp/mFzHQm37nPbbZJiJgpDxRTXBWujqkw4Csb y4AkQR6RKnZcTux+FCfCILbakTxxmVYui1iTTNGY/ryX9lrlNu/WGwxoK8E6T4Z7xFku KL//JZlh0eMgfimEn/EcjqHXOaUIOxO10/2V9pFP3S8gFgQ/aXUTpaTp9Zff23xFt/Id xK5gj2CDhQnnW0Pdaf65Y7qRjY/EEB3mwvX0KKRzB3g2wslB7j3mtvCWvc2gsnahNn8O y6JA==