[TLS] History of TLS analysis (was Re: TLS 1.2 Long-term Support Profile draft posted)

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Fri, 18 March 2016 14:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=sxB+RtS5rJc757hhcvZJ+Dp6Xx3k2hqzoniDPhnxjJ8=; b=dAlmK1Ds/cYsSgF05PrvJgEqeBhLSHMDOJ7tuCGrvmT+y0HvGB0wobC4dbhaO90BWI e8Vfpq31jkHGA2J2vrebNfwL4aNgWqaMRL4VkazPTcwhyvKU6U89NMgcsni/x1Ejjw0i S7+YrkapRfvdwGmwBMx8GWWSdMuVL8p53lP2k52xoy8x7F5S7NyEQy+5eIpEOLSHZrNz IW81n1azOGsnIMGfjXQ2OqHQGYKUPionUO2dyWQsGxN9kUdXMLFZO7q6kjyCRDItM9RV /Q9bx8qCicdpJf2BRbBgABKRJHr9YYsFrtHSrKr4tbp5TbrqI7FO4eOefwYIlc16oKzC 3ZPg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=sxB+RtS5rJc757hhcvZJ+Dp6Xx3k2hqzoniDPhnxjJ8=; b=i2A4lJgjSsTwQ8NFwSFx1vhZzvtgA4IL/7vH7Z3VwJCMvBXgKD0Tjz0eFBwiPMs547 2r7vlgv6+aCuTUMtCub3/tdXqILsTo3z5VCr6rz/PJ2VXOENZi9ZcHr1DybtHqm/4Jva tkq7lZiJUEn8blZPcDc0JHKwwRkNKjDNJEn0u0HIF5YAbQ5EYA2IrGJr7wgwkwKRHqez n+QwiqMjxgoPaoaUowGZ3y0we1kKw1ar0hR0AHCGEk/9NuWNOrpmuKstOtOA1lHuA7at JbSGDK/u1RegDi3KLbW2h6HdUObucxNGvfrx5HlWAqOFLBw+Pf7uLi2qEq2pU9YqQ7a0 NVzg==