Re: [TLS] [DNSOP] [pkix] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 03 October 2010 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KcCRwUdhKfFk38z3+dN7361oBbuTFWY+e52RJqx+GAk=; b=XG/eRqs6wv8hHUeSLbTIwWKs0gLOfMD/NKqzqAX5xveT4D03l8Q3vM2zSQ8qIEyzxj YJBGP4gztobM9tOODN1lpNIZ/44DRiASws6ArKurZuO0a2Q8sOCiOpRi3VzoNCLjCj4/ ULcou8iLgsCF5c+m1CbpV9eMmzI/5X/Y/EvNA=