Re: [TLS] [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-tls-oldversions-deprecate-09.txt> (Deprecating TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1) to Best Current Practice

Christian de Larrinaga <cdel@firsthand.net> Sat, 05 December 2020 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=firsthand.net; s=tranquility; h=Content-Type:MIME-Version:Message-ID:Date:In-reply-to:Reply-To:Subject:Cc:To:From:References; bh=ixlEKVTgTuURG+tEu0vfZfcJcJxNaWGYIvcxfFBPPrI=; b=DSPamYNGKnWpMN/GQe5DB4UYkwIlC8UA1qpHwiZQpc5SkxYqYPZ/a+Tv0Jo1KrWXDI47SdiPPWZME4ESg4Bydv8e1P6r3jWIT1Ijz+9NXDh0IRcetm2EDneK4euDCXslDbUgE0RXCmwKj0LrxaPQ7+44R4zm9rBXXwxykJG3y0o=;