Re: [Drip] AD review of draft-ietf-drip-reqs-09

"Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Mon, 08 March 2021 14:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lrmwM9hw8ga6pPpdh3Yn4/UdQTCnzGiGJef7uzxWbKk=; b=GQzzuLI6fFo4yOFe6CRaTVo5gGFB/qrik1O+FOEMqqljIZKdTv1jqLi2n7IH/sxu2q peUcFLHaJH8A7QJwYW6xWIgE4aD4CUIdTecpkdtIOTe2pJ58gxVP1HLuGp/Ei3AFR0jE aK3wjQMupcIXn5aEgx1T0JD7ZbeCwsRHSZ8vHE31mBt35FizVqAPu6zzv54zdRRJU8mU eOGHkE/iZ+uFs3hauyveVbuDfEwHP7hxs3e/PdGau9bPQiAQd2qzuVvve2HUIw/o8hgd RBGp3LcX9HkVWCaaBFGr1s/We8/RfDk7M6zZkwv2UMR0iW0/XHd6+XupKg2S+hbnhLFe uGQg==