Re: [Drip] [Tm-rid] Review of draft-drip-arch-02 w.r.t. RFC6973, RFC8280 and other

"Stuart W. Card" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Fri, 30 October 2020 04:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=axenterprize.com; s=google; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=JwgiE3TV/wSesLiyIeIkUSh1i1n5NHepX8ZcEB0B8Ic=; b=lU9mvVDsL1H00XsMl/7vcNoNxUafxphh0gNKVfqZBBH0T7bbVeQqRXWCvQ6WomA8QE HS4jGYySSNtfi7gMkAgJY+yfyBL61buGaqSPDbE541Ft2z9LPW9OSJeDrokVVOu+MRUG fU/O4GGOdrxV4yBFNZ0HJDnmeNMZQqHglnG6I=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=JwgiE3TV/wSesLiyIeIkUSh1i1n5NHepX8ZcEB0B8Ic=; b=t8qTcneMcYURXKV2pJ6lO1t1GPew82rHZpF0nmYlqS41yHQGURpX7f4hJLcLvSWZnz to/bWSpDabX/h+8xLhc9BGrqslnyUUklI1VITlu8CSq6bvBKXvZxQO380dqr2JQZt0ne 5+ZIdMrUoafKqztjvtQMItOdmc10w6u4nqgJrQ76MsDgw9KOnO88sGH5djnHnx8IdO+Z 1VlvD351pDyh2qCjb/ppFJJL7zbGguMqIcBKa4GdEjUNr9rvQ+tc2Wy3jC0BdGOCVM38 PcPDlEyC2UP1+1inytLYEF2pxSNLT2LZ9vD8BV/2WEk4tDL0mR8mlQGrsXzpzkVK2UBE 4zXQ==