Re: [Drip] Comment on -arch-22

"Card, Stu" <stu.card@axenterprize.com> Wed, 30 March 2022 12:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wnVc1A7GDAPJIYR55tzIhWp5mpJ1RS4tH3kpNMWeelA=; b=7BCfxyONIRWMoKgG7A4HtLgfSKx0u6bDbA28qqUvX+r5OOTPUqiHCrOPNvUGD6WUT4 aBGDruA5IsTKTfI64d14ugIQxsenDcFmKp781uNL6If2jnoFUf/v263ybm/oxDz+k+Se ROfN9ccwEh/Qf9pHfGnsbzaL87AzV5UE6ju4s1EKVcExZr4qNFGwuJFE6l4KMhPUSAAE FLvWJp8YtCqjf78+cQwIo/g9C5KnwIUcea4pdAh2Nkg6GKH2I1Vo2/CPIvDcwWNEqTJK MDaC+urhzRlw95Z0epu2jkW8lK8Fvz6e8mh3aYsva4Aeq5sJIEII1JGv2C4FbmVFSSet qafw==