Re: [tmrg] Follow up from IETF 77 in Anaheim

Lachlan Andrew <lachlan.andrew@gmail.com> Tue, 14 September 2010 02:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=N8hCRNRBy+x/2d36nvS8kAipm3sQKvBbg3RdrJXL06Y=; b=WApVO9kpnIZWUD0uXsnMEyY64Ubg0gtuuNDnDUMnG78jBANnVkG+bmQMuQXumrQhGY l1LSADqly5fiT+dnP3RZaAus/Z3K/NQfc8KKmO1Co4bBmht2aZv1gXic7lg9p7DbcVKh ZOewwFjxQKn8PH1YhNJxvAN684tW41lDTPNnU=