[Tmrg] Renewal of draft-irtf-tmrg-tests-00

lachlan.andrew at gmail.com (Lachlan Andrew) Sun, 21 December 2008 23:04 UTC

From: "lachlan.andrew at gmail.com"
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 10:04:11 +1100
Subject: [Tmrg] Renewal of draft-irtf-tmrg-tests-00

Greetings all,

The test suite draft at
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-tmrg-tests-00.txt>
will expire in January.

Before I submit the -01 version, please have a read through and email
the list with any feedback (especially regarding the
comments/questions it contains).  Remember that our aim will be to
provide a light-weight test suite, and so we probably can't add more
tests without removing some existing tests.

Don't be shy about sending comments.  If you are receiving this, you
are part of the TMRG and your input will be valued.

Wang Gang has produced a partial implementation at
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcpeval>.  I'm currently working on
the traffic generation part, and hope to use it to fill in the traffic
loads required for each scenario before the new version.

Cheers,
Lachlan

--
Lachlan Andrew  Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures (CAIA)
Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia