Re: [Tofoo] VXLAN (UDP tunnel protocols) and non-zero checksums

Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu> Fri, 02 May 2014 23:59 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 16:58:06 -0700
From: Joe Touch <touch@isi.edu>
To: Tom Herbert <therbert@google.com>
References: <CA+mtBx8+OyN5UUsL-sS1AuPF69p6=T3kw4Mq-BogjQhEF-Cpsw@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAccqYygAZrX=P1S7Av4KXtU82RWANv=BAaKjYm=hDH0hAA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+mtBx9YfBtizy+a1Wi+z5isYQ7AtLm_Hevx7U66U8HS8u_6LQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC8QAcdXLbdVw3FYcdqSg163_w76ThYXuK3M9-vvw_wx5d52_Q@mail.gmail.com> <5362ACA5.1030102@isi.edu> <CAC8QAcfi=CEc_a43R1ZgidtmdjGL2G4C_+PPj-uDCMkZ+aheuw@mail.gmail.com> <5362AFBB.6080008@isi.edu> <CA+mtBx8G6kBzOiKP2r7W3i1JV43A8feg8Xqbo6t1Kfhj3jwpJA@mail.gmail.com> <5362B7E4.8060809@isi.edu> <CA+mtBx8hLyvQ+3Bs9cFjGPV0dWtK+TDO+J6Mg_gLtgxHECiCRw@mail.gmail.com> <53641B46.5000200@isi.edu> <CA+mtBx-3on5jyEteRnNLAb6Pv5n6y2UkHUdKCnbmJDMk6yrKFQ@mail.gmail.com> <53642009.6000805@isi.edu> <CA+mtBx_DXxr-nHExc+Rxg8VDTU-3Eszv9o5oOqKHsQX9A6__Hw@mail.gmail.com>