Re: [Tofoo] VXLAN (UDP tunnel protocols) and non-zero checksums

"Larry Kreeger (kreeger)" <kreeger@cisco.com> Thu, 01 May 2014 20:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=21395; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1398975060; x=1400184660; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=f36ylRAJYDtaqG5Eqa170OZdFxz87/Y+kD0CZaJBVL0=; b=AWRWbLq5pomXscU45qZaQbAlna8LQA1/iEcL9WVBQAGitMZghszCRkFf VHH0CQiGpLtf2ZTGIbwh5OYXBBMcuQk27JzqjBa62XQGk3YDJ5uknqqe2 Q+E6eNenFHV9aXPArNUifUqGM0KvWT7q+9kHVx+A+9NhL5tyGX0I+wCUr o=;