Re: [Tofoo] FW: I-D Action: draft-zhou-li-vxlan-soe-01.txt

"Zhou, Han" <hzhou8@ebay.com> Wed, 21 May 2014 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=ebay.com; i=@ebay.com; q=dns/txt; s=ebaycorp; t=1400641633; x=1432177633; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=LdpWCYvGk1ZowCL51xymh5/ddSRUneUVA/YBSbLn1Mg=; b=iLWQZV0tYxVx/s0LbjS3TJSnfKP/CnYLy51e4wmbCsAQLeVjfVWVXnDB loucV1Ley6lk5ZQCld6OjWUPyhAr7pU9YfJLbcR4jVy6pPkJxNQffjSGh kSpGn1sP2w0rFemaxFrTCLBKXghDmxWArySHdK7WiPokePMe6so02pd5C g=;