Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] [Tools-discuss] Post-IETF-107 Recommended Virtual Interim Schedule

Glen <glen@amsl.com> Mon, 16 March 2020 15:49 UTC

From: Glen <glen@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 08:49:12 -0700
To: Mirja Kuehlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>, tools-development@ietf.org
Cc: n.leymann@telekom.de, WG Chairs <wgchairs@ietf.org>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, tools-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] [Tools-discuss] Post-IETF-107 Recommended Virtual Interim Schedule

All -

Just a reminder that, if something is down, the best place to report
it is ietf-action@ietf.org .  You are also welcome to email me
directly if you wish.

I've just tested the Trac system and the links, and they appear to be up.

Because of the way things are currently set up, it is possible for
extremely high request rates to temporarily overload the Trac system,
causing it to momentarily return errors.  However, it is up at this
time, and we're not observing any issues at the moment.

Thanks,
Glen