Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools Team Report -- 14 April 2020

Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> Tue, 14 April 2020 19:59 UTC

From: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 15:59:26 -0400
Cc: IETF Tools Development <tools-development@ietf.org>
To: IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>, IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Tools Team Report -- 14 April 2020

Robert pointed out that I misunderstood one thing that he said on the Tools Team call earlier today.  Here is an update to the report to correct my misunderstanding.

Russ

> On Apr 14, 2020, at 2:04 PM, Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com> wrote:
>
> Tools Team Report -- 14 April 2020
>
> 1. Datatracker Projects
>   - See https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/browser/trunk/PLAN
>     -- Raised the priority for the transition to Django 2.0.
>     -- Raised the priority for the transition to PostgreSQL.
>   - IOLA has completed the work on Meeting Application Improvements,
>     and testings by the Secretariat will begin this week.  Of course,
>     issues raised in testing will be resolved promptly.

   - IOLA has delivered part of the work on Meeting Application
     Improvements, and testing by the Secretariat on the meeting
     schedule editing capability will begin this week.  Of course,
     issues raised in testing will be resolved promptly.  IOLA is
     continuing to work on the rest of their contract deliverables.