[TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: Planned experiment: A new mailing list for last-call discussions

Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com> Fri, 13 September 2019 21:08 UTC

To: IETF Tools Development <tools-development@ietf.org>
From: Robert Sparks <rjsparks@nostrum.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:08:12 -0500

For conversation:

Keith Moore is looking for something more than currently proposed for
the last-call experiment. He'd like to be able to subscribe to messages
about a given document (or topic) by clicking on things in the last-call
announcement message, and not get traffic for anything he didn't opt-in to.

Thoughts?

(Relevant bits from three messages in reverse chronological order pasted
below)

RjS