[TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Amended statement of work for YANG Catalog

Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org> Fri, 05 June 2020 01:23 UTC

From: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 13:23:46 +1200
Cc: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com>, "Benoit Claise (bclaise)" <bclaise@cisco.com>, "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>
To: IETF Tools Development <tools-development@ietf.org>
Subject: [TOOLS-DEVELOPMENT] Amended statement of work for YANG Catalog

This is to let you all know that the LLC agreed an amended Statement of Work with Pantheon for YANG Catalog work, which went into effect on 1 June 2020.  In addition to the maintenance tasks of the existing SoW it also includes the following:

* migrating yangcatalog to the cloud and implementing cloud features agreed with IETF LLC;
* managing the cloud yangcatalog to meet performance and uptime requirements agreed with IETF LLC,
* developing a web interface to enable administrative work to be performed by a third party, with features as specified by IETF LLC;
* supporting the transfer of administrative work to a third party nominated by IETF LLC, including identifying and documenting tasks, and providing support and remote training for the third party.

Robert will agree the scheduling and details with Pantheon.

I will post the SoW on our website at some point soon.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director