Re: [Tools-discuss] [rfc-i] Proposed survey on I-D authoring tools

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Thu, 01 October 2020 07:43 UTC

To: Jay Daley <jay@ietf.org>, rfc-interest@rfc-editor.org, Tools Discussion <tools-discuss@ietf.org>
From: Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 15:42:47 +0800
Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] [rfc-i] Proposed survey on I-D authoring tools

Jay,

while I can understand that it is "a good thing" to understand what
formats and tools is used to author I-Ds, it does not fully answer the
question why this survey is done.

Once we know "formats and tools" what will this be used for?

/Loa

--

Loa Andersson                        email: loa@pi.nu
Senior MPLS Expert                          loa.pi.nu@gmail.com