Re: [Tools-discuss] Updated survey (was: Proposed survey on I-D authoring tools)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 01 October 2020 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5NVvrP3bxrgvgAeYt4NoVl2j00XcIg1+35lX6VHIFnU=; b=L4oP5oLYmwtpmsQ6It8egunf+7aKaPLAPWsyS82OgSaGereaBZ/mlf+yOrw6xzTvRr 8swmmoX9X8efzodu8ATpaDkF3Ky4Vr4ChGn9HbCjGaD2Pbujeye4ZLEa5OlFMg7CSpk8 inSyk+F84CjsBpYiEDRyR3I+g8jv1Bt20N07sPEtTx9kexgwPlSgqkEbPUR7kYfXl39G LospRhtquFej0sJ6I9wv2TZK3Stm7XVPmUvtKplj3ppjDpK+//q+5bp5lkgp/yjH1vrI 5ytcgm1CKg9z+iRlJgJGzeLQOvVI4Lg16155JbnsXlMeZBVtUXNoAb6wtsfcTNp3gco8 Cf+Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5NVvrP3bxrgvgAeYt4NoVl2j00XcIg1+35lX6VHIFnU=; b=Z4kIJ/fiSOE7NRsRcq/FEe4LJNqR90W0Sm75VWi+i5DY4PSmxOo7m0EgHDqzlivjD0 XjUfnF6RwGRG74Iy6MvnaSX+W5SRanzL2bdwZGxCU/ixpASGoMRRQkznRwpbnEDNZnm5 yBwOVg1IjvJr6PJbPcJq+VnUzjOXamZsDofGG/cZ3VHzJNRqFhPh3rLN3dYEL0nvbe2Z NSgPNrOTaP8gFYYj87xD6HHXBDJ96fZf3QASemTXsSE4RVD6+I6t4nnNVqnKrR6ZbAJ+ hoGgryBbDJH/A9LpDcB4yOAM+VGxVEQdhugYx14gbEZatYyVjKPRWhozgak83poiD31Z IkgQ==
References: <71CCD4C4-2CBA-4AD3-A254-2F19B261D882@ietf.org> <m2lfgqq2ww.wl-randy@psg.com> <1071F4D3-3F36-4012-9CBB-19DDDE6D0564@ietf.org> <m2h7req25a.wl-randy@psg.com> <9F1ABBE7-DC90-4C3C-8493-E89243C73C4C@ietf.org> <m24knepwg4.wl-randy@psg.com> <A62BA403-01EC-4142-A91C-6E675C1E1942@ietf.org> <19017.1601561002@localhost> <4B2B4A68-AC82-4455-A9D1-30F3789038F9@ietf.org> <68CF84A2-7B5F-42A4-B4B7-B68C875591FA@tzi.org> <6F989ED3-4CD5-4E46-A410-965DA76E3F58@ietf.org> <E909F63E-F780-4171-B88D-D094EAC233CF@ietf.org>