Re: [Tools-discuss] xml2rfc in --v2 mode -- bug report?

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Mon, 13 June 2022 00:40 UTC

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 20:39:58 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Kesara Rathnayake <kesara@staff.ietf.org>, Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
cc: tools-discuss@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Tools-discuss] xml2rfc in --v2 mode -- bug report?

Kesara,

(top post)

I will take your comment about issues as an invitation to start
comparing rfcdiff and iddiff, making a list, and getting it to
you.  I hope Carsten will do the same.  Part of the problem, of
course, is that there is likely a boundary between "real
problem" and "not exactly what I'm used to" and it may be hard
to discern sometimes.

And that github link is probably just what I need.  Now I just
need to find time to do something with it.

thanks,
   john

--On Monday, June 13, 2022 11:36 +1200 Kesara Rathnayake