Re: [Tools-discuss] Last Call: <draft-sheffer-running-code-04.txt> (Improving Awareness of Running Code: the Implementation Status Section) to Experimental RFC

Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2013 09:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=aGWPQ+XZ54FVKOvsaAZ4COb7Il2mx6oH5/jYqPLVIJI=; b=w10Lx5fwRuF8dElTFQBMLAvDBJpDJKaCmTFwrlYr+Xjsrhr+2gPT7d6ky9t/o8ntSQ yu1Y/Y9YxPh9ZAC6NFoL2fip4zVcPslNeyqt+dUDDTQaWeIL8dbg+WqUuNdNeDPti5zy hLfnhWzwRUBTT/uFbg1GP0jJ0ESl0LhefaFvJhTDNdKQDGzvF2Qzq4jNER6RyI7D5Pg7 dAtvHAIj21ZH2KrCNijAm49XSXf9BAaF4c1YNyOD59AHAM5ePpOGnrxlMCOU+7GAOeAm ALOsg1BnfyqoXDJYPBVi9M+TpQza2MINghYAcK8eEDFewgb9LXuob8Nr9ySIYwD1bCMF 2NMQ==