Re: [Tools-discuss] Trial chat service: xmpp

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Tue, 20 October 2020 23:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1603238278; bh=IMwcQwVBVGVgn46LM3Z6cCJMK2Fak8792dtNizwrV2c=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=uKdSdZHBDcELtySuCr45DCD3oB7+Fd0hxQIL+/gF7yfRQsFvhqDOK8XcvOgxUHNye 9Ijc3viaFbQrjooSczCRhtlLZme5rzppdyXPbh7k34OTl44OqN0/XM5wKCwzY35F9P krPByExPGP0cmxo1BScwrC7krMohCTp7EorXNgod2KN0PcHdMFpNndrTDiOOuQW78v gn9zMI+UsdIHCYEQipJ7G+itrR5bwU+dEQZ34LwHwy12GbK8Lzxx5hKZAjdUom9P7F 9oXEg8/UCbXPXd8pCdN73YRM3QMq+8y1ZrZf0DCYq4/2Gl8FKiO5HeLwihU3fFnDpq 2UXCPeEu5dzWQ==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedujedrjeeggddvjecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecunecujfgurhepuffvfhfhkffffgggjggtgfesthekredttdefjeenucfhrhhomhepofhitghhrggvlhcuufhtlfhohhhnshcuoehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepuedvieeiieettdetueejvdeftdfgfeekveelleegfedvleetvdefvedvheduveeunecuffhomhgrihhnpehorhhgrdgrshdpihgvthhfrdhorhhgnecukfhppedutdekrddvkedrudekledrvdehgeenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhephhgvlhhopegludelvddrudeikedruddrvddvngdpihhnvghtpedutdekrddvkedrudekledrvdehgedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehmshhtjhhohhhnshestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehtohholhhsqdguihhstghushhssehivghtfhdrohhrgh