Re: [Tools-discuss] Next steps: chat service trials

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sun, 13 December 2020 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=fQV3u8R/NZUu5jrLJ7OMUgmEDb6sJSwCINryuqCLS48=; b=c9uGdwPSwqUn8fQADIUO074bHunbGeaxmp8RJhERlaftFdthgBGAnJiEG62M5k6MYu O55VuKePzR9NQz0PMfFxzd5BHky2RpcKnz0thysgU95GJC19JagZKUTjGo6SsAkE0zzW 2KCfUJTSQlauByv3US73k16D1p1UDmPdHlxyLaTLya1+O9cbuaDhCclV6/y7WzUuspq5 2QfH5AOFIO4En9ZJDNAaVTI+92D9nxRk6BYonmsm6LMk6usE2xPj0YCyv7LIH0Mf+hqB CRWA+qMWQZPidLWOBuCbsPW63MMdzebM875OtlGpT15bAqnfKGKqZAreV0o1pTJXEEnh VTHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=fQV3u8R/NZUu5jrLJ7OMUgmEDb6sJSwCINryuqCLS48=; b=OYW4LDPJc6jxK7pmVHzNLl3F0t5RnYWcWI3QsoMp/H51ImglCbWWWAJfjJ2ty/vbiu upFURmYnpbsLRGzVcCLLvSc3pGI9g67m8ezV0UdWTUt1XN3pfXj47ETA5IzrKnIkFaei OMqpcEOIwo/GpaeUOBQE5XUSDsfA2astS3sCbZFZSzebnq5IJKcZN9erwXVlk2YvHlUJ Z1zYeQQKu1tSd5BUs7bGQEAsBoDT4DfP1wa2JXUGu/WKslVoRFqqINTIqV/2vQmu34q6 aOz9kh2blzhRX664QvQSmTTTvOXi7TAy/Exg9TNvRWzOdgaRWc2qdB3CeAtFCAQ+Jgbw J+7g==