[Tools-team] Re: 16ng analysis document revision

gabriel montenegro <gabriel_montenegro_2000@yahoo.com> Fri, 12 January 2007 14:12 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:25:56 -0800
From: gabriel montenegro <gabriel_montenegro_2000@yahoo.com>
To: Syam Madanapalli <smadanapalli@gmail.com>, tools-team@ietf.org
Cc: Daniel Park <soohong.park@samsung.com>
Subject: [Tools-team] Re: 16ng analysis document revision

[cc-ing tools-team]

Hmmm... I got no such warnings at all from idnits 1.123 (same version you used)
using the old RFC 3978 IPR statement.
Can't explain why.

I'm cc-ing the tools-team alias in case they know of a related issue and fix.
If we don't hear back from them within a day or so, I'd suggest you go ahead and
submit. Next revision (after Feb 1) can use the new boilerplate.

tnx,

-gabriel