Fw: FW: Draft minutes of trade IETF San Diego

Raghuram Rajah <rraghuram@hotmail.com> Thu, 21 December 2000 16:04 UTC

Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:06:52 -0500
From: Raghuram Rajah <rraghuram@hotmail.com>
Subject: Fw: FW: Draft minutes of trade IETF San Diego
To: ietf-trade@lists.elistx.com

Yes, I did intend to send it to the group and I thought I did too. I am surprised it was sent only to you. Sorry about the confusion. Thanks for getting me upto speed.

Going forward, do we plan to use the mailing list at all, or would we want to discuss in the f2f only?

Will send a write-up on the thoughts that we had developed for representing rights (we were calling it coupons, though I know it is a mis-leading as well) soon to the group (atleast this time ;-) ).

Raghu.