Re: Generic Right Trading (was Fw: FW: Draft minutes of trade IETF San Diego )

"Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3@torque.pothole.com> Tue, 02 January 2001 13:56 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:53:53 -0500
From: "Donald E. Eastlake 3rd" <dee3@torque.pothole.com>
Subject: Re: Generic Right Trading (was Fw: FW: Draft minutes of trade IETF San Diego )
To: Raghuram Rajah <rraghuram@hotmail.com>
Cc: ietf-trade@lists.elistx.com

Hi Raghu,

As an IETF Working Group, the mailing list is the primary forum for
discussion and agreement.  I'd welcome you posting material on what
your group has developed.

Since we plan to put through the Requirements for Generic Rights
Trading document
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trade-drt-requirements-01.txt>
as a final informational document soon, it would be particularly
helpful to get your comments on that requirements document within the
next two or three weeks...

Thanks,
Donald