IESG Comments on draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-05.txt and proposed changes

Ko Fujimura <fujimura@isl.ntt.co.jp> Mon, 16 February 2004 10:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:46:17 +0900
From: Ko Fujimura <fujimura@isl.ntt.co.jp>
Subject: IESG Comments on draft-ietf-trade-voucher-lang-05.txt and proposed changes
To: ietf-trade@lists.elistx.com
Cc: ned.freed@mrochek.com, Masayuki Terada <te@mml.yrp.nttdocomo.co.jp>, Ko Fujimura <fujimura@isl.ntt.co.jp>

Hello IETF trade list,

We received comments from the IESG on the draft as attached.
To incorporate these comments,  I updated the draft and posted,
today.  So, the updated draft (-06) will be announced in couple
of days.

Major changes from the previous version (-05) are as follows:

(1) We agree with IESG comments on the <Conditions> elements
(See attached) and now we changed it not to allow sub-elements.