Re: [tram] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with DISCUSS)

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Thu, 14 May 2015 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cs6+FAkwUvc+p36z8wzWnXQdaDpJvWSPIxmCqTmTnus=; b=VuiI29msoUnsERJ/dFXqbwPjPJQ7WU+IqnpKQv4LG7KPbmaRki0u6MdLmog95lWaxW daka6p0+tNC7vftw6h1WqcBxGHzJOOunEJlvhUhqxfGu5bjo6CFZAC/lCtsvUnz7xslo eC9ybFEjOkFj1u58y7nEzpeNuymAnYTckrwqXJOBJsNyDEdKhc7wd1bsukKhLtiiDMvp IdqMvojiZeDqqtIpd8Xc/xnDIfrnz563lOiCrhfRohJawHM3L3/3xzwWfoCoToHjY0kT WILLGBmnftJ6CEzbvk7KLssFAg7yJGFuU9XPLtqXBzBUG9YAnkRLJgZKpqRzqX0QmphZ RyqA==