[tram] [rtcweb] The way to "Interfacing to QoS", A level 3-5 IP/IETF/WebRTC-thing how to inface to lower level's QoS-stuff

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Wed, 26 February 2014 15:48 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: "'Yoakum, John H (John)'" <yoakum@avaya.com>, 'Oleg Moskalenko' <mom040267@gmail.com>, 'Alan Johnston' <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com>
References: <20140214030712.30321.21888.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKhHsXGzA=ZTFGTK7ht9hQbfG70iqKrDtxrZCdQNNMzBYZCk8A@mail.gmail.com> <530604ea.c5bf440a.5cfd.ffffde18SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAKhHsXGsp6ma6Ko9op+YFRqSGM_Ex-jFo_fjz69rN0SEHfNK2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALDtMrKb3_38Rs0vaGnpEvNvTYz8YUTo89STvLJNXfkfdipDSQ@mail.gmail.com> <93BEDDC39A54294B9E78C7860516FA4724AA4422@AZ-US1EXMB06.global.avaya.com>