Re: [tram] [RTCWEB] [TRAM] Protesting: Requesting TRAM Charter Clarification regardig Milestone 3: TURN server auto-discovery mechanism for enterprise and ISPs

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Mon, 03 March 2014 13:25 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: "'Cullen Jennings (fluffy)'" <fluffy@cisco.com>, 'IESG IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>
References: <20140214030712.30321.21888.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKhHsXGzA=ZTFGTK7ht9hQbfG70iqKrDtxrZCdQNNMzBYZCk8A@mail.gmail.com> <530604ea.c5bf440a.5cfd.ffffde18SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAKhHsXGsp6ma6Ko9op+YFRqSGM_Ex-jFo_fjz69rN0SEHfNK2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALDtMrKb3_38Rs0vaGnpEvNvTYz8YUTo89STvLJNXfkfdipDSQ@mail.gmail.com> <93BEDDC39A54294B9E78C7860516FA4724AA4422@AZ-US1EXMB06.global.avaya.com> <B7FA2629-6D48-4569-BB62-56395C3EE4BC@cisco.com> <04ff01cf31b4$8eb73780$ac25a680$@stahl@intertex.se> <AA208926-C949-4580-B20B-DCF172D3C21B@cisco.com>