Re: [tram] Milestone 3: TURN server auto-discovery mechanism for enterprise and ISPs

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 12:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=90206; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392294014; x=1393503614; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=gBIgcDsCCH1zfTAQwxt42k6QDtaUzo26DMsRnH6W87I=; b=V2XUI+BT4/L9cg4gKzXKNMKjFlxO7V2vA8G2yvp9R8WprvWqeKR+LdwJ b9H9l53ZEOO5gTxzY6VF2hLf797bSW0pnS9fokrPx3alO9GlE3g3RNTOm ra5Z6wIr3qNl8XL6lLe/uWiBC0DVhv/8Jgxlt82Z+gQBVbnQgweSIPDTd o=;