Re: [tram] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stun-origin-05: (with DISCUSS)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 14 May 2015 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=8mb7idLwEuLkASrc2zYunjXAce4dK4MVkJxdT2kpmz4=; b=Bgi9fto2VU1/1bIzShCOsebPUt+aWI+wrSxt+TGOBBg7bomXrfFsn/RH8wk1KUBuRA O1PcWZRafsYyOmdE9bWO5BTL2t2UUjUlGN7idrpGUBlu7xTc87V11wyBwOW3tLsBW8zu I3CP1a7hYO80F4v5YF4hFkHm9iElcgFAwSzI3E2kvlJuyuj49kx+7YOMlf+ShXCAqkYD R8sjtFjP/T4KRhGLkDmJS1xWlqEUgD7NevvtozdspbfrUCIDwLHDeqe7PQYN+YGFhfPJ tZPeEiNiopmJRFiuIwiDWqnJPSgTTr9xffvGsTDyaRqhzWSL/HYipX5egkINPuwFEahq ExhA==