Re: [tram] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-pmtud-20.txt

Marc Petit-Huguenin <marc@petit-huguenin.org> Sun, 18 July 2021 14:16 UTC

Received: from [IPv6:2601:204:e600:411:d250:99ff:fedf:93cd] (unknown [IPv6:2601:204:e600:411:d250:99ff:fedf:93cd]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange ECDHE (P-384) server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256 client-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) client-digest SHA256) (Client CN "Marc Petit-Huguenin", Issuer "implementers.org" (verified OK)) by implementers.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS id DA7A6AE269; Sun, 18 Jul 2021 16:16:03 +0200 (CEST)