Re: [tram] Adam Roach's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-stunbis-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Rohan Mahy <rohan.mahy@gmail.com> Sun, 07 October 2018 20:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=9Zhw2ip7iPwAsN+7vVKl362nVGD6b0/zAOUQq9AvHJw=; b=Kf5rlbOrKCAX2u8175/O0DtyJkOr3oGbq9nO02uDzRmxa223ul8ullFfLexKhojCMw jjDN7+/l/P+w9kxjc305QbCcc3oTsosnojlOQx3urDpkEr74g5R7oz15W19JQJuXVUtc ClsWHJUZrk2uZymvQdYVYJ+eB3zl2kZVPI3hHibuYjTCLCHIE/uFhXEaJyyb0QDYsU4V SAuOovP6NFrzonvoZU1662MXhz+Fl2phmhzrKvoI7JiPzrqCPjU+Fpu4fPxbIGj1BJwj w/4/VQDXYzLwlL6hn+qMYRZPD6T3QDj0RW9l5FLQ3QhgLZXZF302rnz9Tcq8KWzM2Yj2 AgMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9Zhw2ip7iPwAsN+7vVKl362nVGD6b0/zAOUQq9AvHJw=; b=IG+JFEek7icRqq3x3OsSaOJCQDAj/adz+hanKDsaFJTQ7KiQsIJS3ONEjC4ihdHqeh 187eKhoEMwFpFIBHxs6YDQMWnUiXfiTfDXkPpWcFUlSM2DlsbS65N7i4aUVMy/V91apy yPXHTedFHM03pz8VY44UwctEiDHdjHzdPJG8EQjJEn3hj7J9aLlYsxggObKACRO6Jz1y rP5n/EvWWsmZmA0a2z0UF2+Ruz3YzcgGvJmE0Pu/arDrszDkgFm7jSjup3Xe/RTWy4iV /h5hzvYgN1TB0aoGjjzv4XDCHRJW7msDPPD/rbkiuAYciLDUR6mqs1NgLBNn4s+uMspP CGHg==
References: <152403138853.31946.14807823535362928987.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <27cb2f70-d907-b61f-bb5a-6b19053238fe@petit-huguenin.org> <1e8cd5de-06de-6745-fc4d-d15fcdd0b4d9@petit-huguenin.org> <df27ff82-bb5a-8c83-f119-a6f4e9f65a53@nostrum.com> <a5da7dc3-472c-8dcf-27e0-7e334d6590f6@ericsson.com> <5ff10fb0-301e-5d97-01b0-f15296bae0d3@nostrum.com> <b845eb08-7974-ec9d-0a98-e04d6071b2e1@petit-huguenin.org> <20180909014711.GT73164@kduck.kaduk.org> <49512499-0e71-1f5b-e12c-213a3dd88d91@petit-huguenin.org> <CAKoiRuacSP_FuXouxfSbbZ5fN_9O1gxBPwUomranS_Cz5YawMA@mail.gmail.com> <7aacd118-e726-320b-2083-5ee89746c042@petit-huguenin.org>